Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The unabashed Matthew Lam takes it off... well, not quite!



I had the pleasure of meeting a super nice guy, a model that I initially met a few months ago when shooting for my FIFTYFIVE charity book project. Last night, we decided to do another take, but with the explicit desire for him to get completely undressed in the shoot. Well, of course I can't show those shots to you, but I can show you these. He actually lost a bit of weight from the first time I met him, but he cut his hair short. I thought he looked really good. The short hair works; some people are not so lucky. He's got a strong enough jaw line that he can carry it off. Mind you, he's no Dolf Lundgren! (Is he still around?)

What is great about working with Matthew is that from the first time we worked together, I knew that he wasn't the shy type, although he pretended to be such in shooting FIFTYFIVE. I could tell very quickly that he loved the camera. Getting undressed wasn't all that hard for him, but he just needed a bit of coaxing. So this time around, there was an even great comfort zone.

Thanks to Wil Wu for the makeup, and Patryk Chaou for the styling. (Note: the more styled images are being reserved currently, so people will have to wait.)



No comments:

Post a Comment